Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Wild and Soft Wisteria

Sounds like a crazy day or something likes crazy hysteria or wild Wisteria--but No........

It is just this week's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Look at me!  Two challenges in a row.  Not bad huh?

So the colors that we are challenged to use are 
Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi 

Sounds like a pretty combo--and it immediately brought the Flourishing Phrases stamp set to mind.  Thought I would mix it with the rock and roll technique and see what happens. 

I was a bit bummed though because I could have sworn that the matching dies cut out the large flower--but it does not 😞

So I had to do a bit of Fussy Cutting--which is not one of my favorites.

I am alright with the card though---what do you think?

I feel like it will take a while to get back into the flow of designing--can't find anything and lots of my markers and pads are kind of dry--that may end up costing me a whole bunch.  

Anyway--enough yapping
here is my card for CC673






Product List

0 nice people left a comment: