Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 203

So I found a new to me challenge--which I will need since I will not be doing my own challenges again--at least not for a while.  It is hard enough to just get back up and running

BTW--I am looking for challenges to play along with--what are your favorites??  
Leave me a comment so I can check them out.

I still need to get 90% of my supplies from my old home.  Who knows when that will happen.  So in the mean time thank goodness for NEW SUPPLIES!  I am creating cards for my first class of my new demonstratorship which of course will have to use the new Thoughtful Branches stamp set since it is only available for a limited time.  It is amazing anyway so I am glad to play with it first.  So with all of that being said here is my card for the challenge......


I so love trees and nature!  It truly makes me feel relaxed to just sit and look at them.  Hence my reason for using them on this card--this could be a sympathy card or just for someone who is going through some hard times.  Here is the inside of the card.....


And of course I need to show you the sketch challenge too....

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/category/challenges/card-sketch/
I don't have very many--or should I say I only have two embellishments available to me at the moment--rhinestones and Linen Thread--so I had to be a bit creative with them!  Why not come over and play along--it is a fun sketch! 

Supplies used:


 

3 nice people left a comment:

Tammy said...

Come play with the Nachos!! http://nachoaveragechallenges.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Love your card, Mary Jo...... I have followed your blog for about 3 years now. I have many of your sketches "pinned" on a "Card Sketch - Technostamper" board that's been inactive (since your last sketch). But I also have almost 40 active card sketch boards on Pinterest with card sketches/challenges (including Paper Craft Crew), as well as around 20 inactive ones from other blogs/sites that discontinued their sketches. You asked for some challenges, but I can't possibly list them all here, lol.

So if you'd like, feel free to check out my Pinterest boards at https://www.pinterest.com/paulabeesspace/
(the inactive card sketch boards are at the bottom)

Hope this helps and you find some challenges you enjoy doing :)

Crystal Komara said...

Oh, I SO can't wait to get this new stamp bundle, I am seeing so many fabulous creations, like yours Mary Jo with it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week! Crystal