Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge!

My week again on the Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge Team.  And this week we have a fun inspiration photo for you to play along with.  I personally love inspiration photos because it can be whatever you want it to be.  You can use the feel, the colors, the layout, anything that YOU feel when looking at the photo!  Here is this week's photo.....


I chose the bright fun summery colors to inspire my card.....

I actually made this card in a muted colors too......


 Which one do you like better?  Are you a brights type of person or a cool calm colors type?

I think I am actually both--if that is possible.  The one makes me feel calm and cozy and the other makes me feel happy and full of energy.  Weird how colors can change the entire feel of something. 

Hope you choose to play along with us this week--check out the rest of the teams samples HERE.

Stamps:   Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Melon Mambo Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango
or:  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.
Ink: Melon Mambo or Early Espresso
Other: Butterfly thinlit, rhinestones, corner rounder markers

Happy Tuesday!
Mary Jo



4 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the crisp clean look, Mary Jo. I like the bright colors best.

Sue Root said...

I like the bright colors best. Pretty cards!

Stamping T! said...

Love this card MJ so simple but totally stunning!
T

Terri said...

I'm usually a brights type of girl, but I'm liking the muted colors of this card a bit better!CASEing!