Happy Monday! Time for a new sketch--hope you have time this week to play along--it is a really fun one and the team has some great samples to share with you. But let's start with the sketch.....
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White and Maritime Designer Paper
Ink: Real Red
Other: ribbon, nestabilities,
Now for the rest of the team's samples....
I told you they were great! I love each one--so many different looks with one simple sketch! Love that about these challenges. Can't wait to see what you do with the new sketch this week. Be sure to add you sample to Mr. Linky below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!