Monday, October 20, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 336!

What a great weekend I had away with a bunch of junior and senior high kids from our church!  We had a weekend retreat a bunch of other churches!  It was wonderful, it is so fun to see the kids share their love for Jesus and worship and grow in their faith.  Awesome time.

I had an awesome time checking out the samples form last week's sketch too.  So many great ones.  Here are my top three picks for this week in no particular order.


 

 

Wonderful samples ladies!  Thank so much for playing along!  
 Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

2 nice people left a comment:

Emily said...

Thanks so much Mary Jo!

sweet art designs said...

Thank you so much for selecting one of my cards for your top 3. I use your site frequently for sketch ideas. Myrna Sweet