Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A new tutorial--Hello Love Card Set

I am excited to share my newest tutorial with you.  It is using the darling hostess set Hello Love.  I think it is such a cute set.  I combine the set with the new in colors and the Moonlight Paper Pack!  Six adorable cards all using the same papers and stamp set!  And as always it is only $2.50!

All cards use same supplies

All cards are mailable and easily reproduced.

All new layouts that can be used again and again.

All cut sizes and step by step directions for each card.
And all for ONLY $2.50! 
 

All files are automatically sent to you after payment is cleared!
Check you inbox that you use for payment. 
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and continued support for my tutorials.
 Enjoy! Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: