Friday, June 14, 2013

Flashback Friday!

This week's set is called Darling Dragon's--and I after doing this card I can honestly say I can not wait to get my in color markers, lol.  I colored the image with a blender pen and ink pads and I am not as pleased as I could be, lol.  But none the less, it is a "darling" card....

The dragons in this set are so cute!  I used the new Baked Brown Sugar to color him and I combined the image with the new Soho Subway Designer Paper Pack.  Love these colors.

Here is the stamp set...

Supplies used:
Stamps: Darling Dragons
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Soho Subway DP
Ink: Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Other: Blender pen, word window punch, 1" circle punch

Want to see more ideas with older sets? Check out what Nicole did for the challenge this week--remember that is who thought of this great Flashback Friday challenge to begin with--I just hopped on it with her!

TGIF
Mary Jo

P.S.
Are you looking for masculine card ideas?  Check out my newest tutorial..

 

By the Tide Card Set Tutorial

8 pages full of pictures and step by step directions 

including cutting measurements!

Only $2.50

Tutorial will be automatically downloaded when you make your payment!

 


1 nice people left a comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Love your card Mary Jo! I absolutely remember that cute set. But at the time I didn't have any little boys to make cards for so I didn't get it.