Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Wow, what a fun weekend--just wish it was a bit warmer out--would have been nice to get a little pool action in over the weekend but it was not in the forecast, lol!  But I did get my veggies all planted so that is a BIG plus. 

So as you know--it is Tuesday and that always means Try Stamping on Tuesday has a new sketch for us.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the team did with the sketch by clicking here.

Here is my sample for this week...





I am desperately trying to use up my Pretty in Pink Paper stash--not sure why I have so much of it.  Here is the sketch we are working with this week...

As you can see, I moved my sentiment because it worked better where I have it for my card.  Come on and play along--it is a fun sketch.

Details for my card above...
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Tea for Two DP
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Other: Designer Frames Embossing Folder,  Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Labels Collection Framelits. Pearl, sponge, scallop edge punch

Hope you enjoy your day!
Mary Jo



2 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty Mary Jo....I love Pretty In Pink and will miss it - though I bought another pack of C/S so will play for awhile longer. Really like the center that you embossed with the Designer Frames oval folder. And of course the butterflies....lovely card!

Sarah said...

This is such a pretty card! I love all the elements and texture you have added :)