Friday, May 3, 2013

Flashback Friday!

It is just beautiful outside for the last few days.  Feels like Summer instead of Spring!  I love it. So it made me pull out one of my favorite Summer Stamp sets of all.  Summer by the Sea!   I always loved this set--especially for water coloring.



I am so going to miss the color More Mustard, I love it combined with Pool Party.  Don't you? Here is the image of the stamp set I used.
Stamps: Summer By the Sea, Blooming Marvelous
Paper: More Mustard, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, DP 
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party, More Mustard
Other: score board, markers, pearls, oval punch, nestibilities

Why not check out what Nicole did for the challenge this week--remember that is who thought of this great Flashback Friday challenge to begin with--I just hopped on it with her!

Happy Friday
Mary Jo



1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I actually remember this set but was warned (as a total novice!) to watch sets that require coloring....you did a fabulous job....wonderful card!