Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 258 (TSSC258)

Back to the grind--the kids are back in school and I am overloaded with things to do this week to make up for the time spent doing fun stuff--I am certainly not complaining though--I love when my son is off from school and we can do things together.  We actually went to the Corning Museum of Glass and made a bunch of fun stuff!  Anyway, on to the reason you are here...the new sketch challenge for this week...


I think it is going to be a great week with lots of awesome samples. I will start us off with one from me...

I combined my sample with the color challenge that starts today over on the Latenightstamper's blog! Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive.

Stamps: Crosses of Hope
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Other: markers, oval framelits, ribbon

Now for the super talented Design Team and their samples.
Follow the links below each to be taken to the creator's original post and all the details.







 

So there you have it--some awesome samples to get you itching to stamp.  Be sure to come back and add your sample to the linky tool below.  
Thanks, Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Another great sample this week Mary Jo and your card is beautiful.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card!! I love your color choices.

Kris Sobolik said...

I love what you did with the cross on this, beautiful.