Friday, December 7, 2012

Snow Angels

Didn't you love making snow angels when you were a child!  What am I talking about I still love to make them--those and the flowers that you can make with you foot--did you ever do those? 
 
I seen this somewhere where someone make a snow angel with this darling little gingerbread and knew I had to take it and run with it.   This was actually one of the cards we made at my final Christmas card class this year.  Now that all my Christmas cards are done--I need to find all my addresses--I changed computers and I think they are still on the old broken one--it is ALWAYS something ya know.  Well anyway, back to the card for today.
 
I used the Scentsational stamp set and die set--one of my favorites from this year's Holiday catalog.
 

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, Scentsational Seasoons
Paper: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Other: markers, rhinesones, scentsational seasons dies, pearls
Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die

TGIF!  Hope you are on your way toward a great weekend!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Oh Mary Jo, this is adorable!!! So different from other cards I've seen using this little Gingerbread guy...I am a California gal and have had little experience in snow, let alone making angels....this is such a giggle maker!