Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello Hello Hello

Just wanted to say hi!  Isn't this a fun, yet simple card.  The colors make me smile.  I hope they make you smile too!  This card and the card I posted yesterday are two of the projects that went with my stamp set of the month kit for September.







I love nice easy cards like this that still look great.  Would be great for a set of cards with a different saying on each.  Hmmm, may work on that later today!

Stamp Set: Gently Falling.




The colors used are Early Espresso, More Mustard, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.  The Designer Paper is from the Spice Cake Designer paper which is available as a digital download item # 125610 ($4.95).  The Hello Sentiment on the front of the card is from the retired stamp set  Happy Greetings.  

Happy today!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: