Wednesday, August 1, 2012

LNS Convention Case Challenge!

We have a fun challenge for you this week. I know you have been checking out all the Convention Display board samples--so why not join us and create inspired/CASED from one of your favorites. Here is my sample...




The card I used for my inspiration is from this picture...
obviously the card on the right, lol!



I love the other card too!  May have to case that one too!  Here are the details for my card.

Stamps: Papillon Potpourri and Blessing from Heaven
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Other: markers

I have really been enjoying the simpler cards lately--funny how our taste changes over time--back and forth! 

Hope you are having a great week so far!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Really like every part of this great card...thanks for the inspiration!