Wednesday, October 5, 2011

God Bless You!

I just love this stamp set. So pretty and the font on the sentiments is beautiful. I finally had a few minutes to make a card for my sketch challenge this week! I thought I would keep it simple -- not too overdone so it could be used for either a male or female. Also I have four customers I have to make cards for four different customers that don't like the super bulky type--don't want to pay extra postage--not that I blame them! So you will be sing quite a few of those times in the near future. Anyway on to the card--again, it is for my sketch challenge for this week which you can view and play along with by clicking HERE! 






Stamps: Crosses of Hope
Paper: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pool Party DP
Ink: Soft Suede
Other : Soft Suede ribbon, silver brad, rhinestone, embossing folder

Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Terry said...

This is a beautiful card. I love how elegant the cross looks inside the embossed oval. Lovely!