Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 185! (TSSC185)

Moving right along!  Today is day one of our Vacation Bible School week at church.  One of my favorite times of year.  We have over 200 children sharing and learning about God!  What a privilege it is to be a part of it!  Please pray for incredible things to happen during the week--with God's help! 

On to my sketch challenge for the week.  I am going to be late posting mine.  Imagine that!  Seems that is happening too often lately.  But what can you do, right.  I hope to have it up by tonight.  But of course I want to to play along when you want so I am getting the sketch up on time.  Have fun with it!






Another fun one (IMHO)!  Can't wait to see your samples.  Be sure to add you thumbnail image and link below.
Thanks so much for visiting and playing along!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: