Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 179! (TSSC179)

Moving right along with our challenges!  Here is week number 179!  Another circle sketch.  Hope you have fun with it. 

My sample is using a brand new set that will be in the new catalog.  Only the duck image is part of the set.  The words are from a different non Stampin Up! set. I had to keep it pretty simple since I only had five minutes this morning, lol!  I tried out my copic air brush system that I have had for over a year and only used once.  I didn't like it but found out this weekend that I had it hooked up wrong--go figure, lol!  So here is my fast and super simple--yet kind of cute sample!



Don't forget that we are now doing a blog hop with the sketch challenge. That means if you add the code to the Edit HTML section of your post all of the samples will also show up on your blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come up with for this sketch.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Those quick and easy cards are ALWAYS the best! CUTE!!!!