Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 155 (TSSC155)

Welcome to the first sketch challenge of 2011 -- I hope that the new year will bring you much joy peace and love!  I am excited to share the coming year with you.  Thanks for your continued friendships and encouragement!  I really have made some fabulous friends through this blog and this challenge.  So let's move on to the new sketch.....






I think this one should be a really fun one.  On my sample I made the triangular part a pocket to hold a bookmark for a friend.  But the choice is up to you--have fun with it!

Here is my sample...


With book mark out!
inside of card



I am loving the fun colors in the Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents Kit that will be available for FREE during Sale-Bration this year!  I made eight cards with it and posted my first tutorial for sale--only $2 and it includes step by step directions, measurements and a One Sheet Wonder Tutorial.  You can win one by leaving a comment on THIS POST

Stamps:  Punch a Bunch another SAB Freebie--Teeny Tiny Wishes and On Your Birthday
Paper: Pacific Point, Peach Parfait, Ice Cream Parlor DP, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Other: Markers, stickers from Ice Cream Parlor Accents Kit, 1 1/4 inch circle punch.

I am excited to see what YOU come up with for this sketch. Don't forget to head back over and leave a thumbnail of your sample below.  Have a great day!

Mary Jo



1 nice people left a comment:

Denise Willerton said...

love this card! TFS this ~ hope to get to the challenge as well ~ have a wonderful day!