Monday, December 27, 2010

Top Three for Sketch 153

I am hoping to have a problem free 2011 with my computer. Sorry I have not been online much at all this last week, between holiday stuff and my computer woes. I am afraid I am going to have one more down time before it is all over--hubby is going to change me from Vista to new version of Windows. Should be interesting. Anyway here are the top three from last week's sketch. Thanks to all who played along, I know it was a super busy week.  Remember if you click on the sample below you will be brought to the creator's blog and the full picture. 









I can not believe we are only one week away from 2011--ready or not here we come.  Hope you will find lots of time in the new year to play along with the challenges.  The new sketch will be posted right after this.  Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: