Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 153!

Image this-- 6 days before Christmas and I am not ready--and even more important than that for today's post, I do not have a sample for the new sketch.  I will work on it tonight but wanted to get the sketch up for you guys.  I hope you are enjoying more stampin time than me this week.  (any would be more than me, lol) I can't wait to play I have lots of new stuff just waiting on me.


ETA: You can see my sample at this link HERE.

Here is this week's sketch.


I am excited to see what you come up with for this one.  Don't forget to link up below.

Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Mary Jo...I can truly say...I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!

TrishG said...

It's been a long time since I've remembered this sketch! My computer crashed and I lost the link to your site. Glad I found it again.
GREAT sketch! I loved playing with it.
My card - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1865474?&cat=500&ppuser=132695