Friday, December 3, 2010

Blogger's Challenge ornament

As always, Lisa has perfect timing with these challenges!  I have to participate in an ornament exchange with our discipleship group Sunday and this was the perfect time to get it done.  This is a super easy project as I used a purchased ornament that is made to hold a picture.  I stamped the image and added some ribbon.  Little bit of work with the markers and I am good to go!  Thanks Lisa I am ready early and not making it at 5 am Sunday morning, lol!


I really think this angel is just beautiful.  Might have to go buy another ornament to make one for myself!  Go figure.  Hope you have a fabulous day--our kids have another snow day today--second one in a row!  So I will be working on kid crafts for Christmas gifts all day.  I will share some of those with you tomorrow--if I remember.  I still didn't add the tutorials I promised.  No school sure messes with the stamping schedule!
Mary Jo

15 nice people left a comment:

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous Ornament! I love it!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful MJ - I'm sure the person receiving it will appreciate it! Gonna have to look for that frame too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful angel ornament!

JP Card Crazy said...

Beautiful Ornament and yes the angel is fantastic!!! I love the blue and silver together!

Lisa Bohler said...

This turned out beautifully! Nicely done!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Great idea to use the pretty picture ornament!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is so pretty. I love that shade of blue.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a gorgeous ornament! Love it!

Heidi Hihn said...

What a beautiful ornament, the angel is a lovely image!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful MJ, the angel is stunning!

Nikki Bond said...

This is stunning! {SMILES}

Basement Stamper said...

That is a beautiful ornament. Love the angel inside, she is gorgeous.

Ida said...

Very pretty. I agree that Angel image is just lovely and looks beautiful in your frame.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Mary Jo! That frame is just beautiful! You did a terrific job with this challenge! :D

Millie said...

Love this ornament!!!