Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kind of the same but different too!

This is much like the last card I posted for my sketch challenge but different.  I used the same colors and stamps but it is just a different layout and different papers.  This is such a fun set.  I created this card for two challenges.  One being the Latenightstampers challenge which is a fall theme and the other being the featured stamper challenge on Stampin Connection. 


Stamps: A flower for all seasons
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, In Color DP pack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, rub on,

Hope you are having a great week!  We are half way though!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card, love this set too. It's a great set to use for the cracked glass technique! Enjoying my subcription to your blog! M.Godin