Saturday, June 12, 2010

Featured Stamper Challenge #20 from the Stampin Connection

I love this challenge, I get to pick one of the talented stamper's that are American Demos and post on the Stampin Connection site, and then we all honor them by CASING a card they did.  I have so much fun searching the Stamper's Showcase for people to honor.  This week we are celebrating Dana Newsom.  What a fun gallery she has, you can find it here (if you are a member of SC) or her blog is here.

Her sample is the small one, so pretty, I really loved the colors that is what grabbed me at the beginning.  I used the Bright Blessings wheel on mine and kept it simple.  It is a 4 1/4 inch square card with matching envelope.  The tutorial to make the envelopes can be found at my earlier post  HERE.


Stamps: Bright Blessings Wheel, Because I Card
Paper: Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand
Ink: Sage Shadow, Basic Black
Other: scallop lace border punch, black marker

Hope you have a great Sunday, I will be back later with my top three picks and the new sketch!
Blessing to you and yours.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: