Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggers Challenge --Father's Day

This week we are focusing on Father's Day with the Blogger's Challenge group!  I needed a card to my hubby from me so this is what I came up with.  Easy, masculine colors and to the point--just like my hubby likes, lol.


Stamps:  Animal Crackers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Autumn Harvest
Paper: Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: embossing folder, markers, ribbon, wide oval punch, water color pencils.

Short and sweet, I have tons to get done today.  Hope you have a great day--TGIF!
Mary Jo

20 nice people left a comment:

Pam said...

Aw, Mary Jo, what a cute card! Love it!

Tami Black said...

I love how you've combined stamp sets and thought this through from beginning to end. It is absolutely darling! You are a true inspiration each week!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute - great monocchromatic card!

BarbaraW said...

What an adorable card. Love the trail of nuts.

Lisa Bohler said...

This card is so darling! I'm going to miss Close to Cocoa so much because of great cards like this one!

Barbara said...

What a great masculine card! Hubby is sure to love it! Really going to miss Close to Cocoa (there's a few colors that will be difficult to give up....this is definitely one of them!)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a cute card! Perfect masculine card too- I know my husband would love it!

tonistamps said...

Love that little squirrel! :)

Marsha Fisher said...

Great colors, layout and the squirrel is too cute :-)

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Super cute. love the squirrel and nuts

Nikki Bond said...

Tooo cute....I'm "nuts" for it! LOL {SMILES}

Jane Bosi said...

Cute card!

Ida said...

What a FUN card. Love the monochromatic color scheme and the great texture from the embossing plate.

Rose said...

Your little squirrel is so cute, love this card!

Olivia said...

Awwww, so cute. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy! :) Very cute card. Gotta give it a try in honor of a pet squirrel I use to have.

Olivia

Connie Fossenier said...

I do love the easy masuline colors and that stamp set is too cute..It all compliments each other with the embossed background...love it.
connie paxman

Basement Stamper said...

super cute card! Love the nuts about your ;-)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is just too cute Mary Jo! You've colored up that sweet squirrel beautifully! :D

Gerrie Johnnic said...

So cute and fun too!

Heidi Hihn said...

Cute card! I love the texture that you put behind your image! Great job coloring your image!