Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Because I Care.

What a great stamp set this is! I just love it.  So easy to make beautiful cards with it.  This card is loosely based on my sketch challenge for this week.  You can find that HERE.  I would love it if you could play along!  I am also combining it with this week's LNS challenge to use new stamp sets from the up coming catalog.  (or new to you stamp sets if you don't have any from the new catty yet)  Can you believe the new catalog goes live tomorrow.  The time is just flying by so fast.  Sometimes I wish I could stick my foot out and slow it down-- ya know, like we used to on those spinning merry go rounds on playgrounds or the swing. 

Anyway, I know you are busy too so I will get the the card.

Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Daffidol Delight, Whipser White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: H2O brush, rhinestones, white gel pen, scallop edge punch, embossing folder, ribbon, Old Olive marker

Hope you are having a great week--take a moment to enjoy the little things before time is gone!

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: