Sunday, April 25, 2010

Technostamper Best of the Best for sketch 118

Trying something new with the re-cap this month.  Instead of posting all those cards I am going to give you a sneak peek of my favorite ones.  You can click on the pictures to visit the creator's blog and leave them a comment letting them know how great their card is.  You can still view the other cards by checking the links at the end of the original post.  First for the sketch. 


And now for the Technostamper Top Three for sketch 118










Remember to click on each picture to see the whole project and visit the creator's blog!

For those that are picked each week you can copy and paste the code for my top three widget to add to your sidebar!  Congratulations and thanks for playing.
I would love to hear from all of you on how you feel about this new way of posting the re-cap.  Leave me a comment so I can find out what is the best way for YOU my readers.  

Mary Jo-- I'll be right back with the new sketch.

















1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

WOW Mary Jo...thanks for picking my card! I have to say...I was super happy with the way this one turned out! Simplicity tends to NOT be easy for me! LOL!!!