Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ahhh, the signs of spring!

Not that I have seen any humming birds or flowers but I have indeed seen the SUN and that my friends is enough to make me very happy!  I even cleaned up all the dog (you know what from the winter) and did some other outside things.  And my son got to ride his bike around a bit!  Yippee. 

So because of the beautiful weather I decided to use this new set--Spring Song.  It is a bit of a strange mix of colors but I think I like it.  Won't know for sure till I see it again in the morning, lol!

I made it a birthday card so that it would fit the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week.



Stamps: Spring Song, Well Scripted
Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry DP, Sweet Pea Paper Pack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, watercolor pencils, build a brad, blender pens, circle punch, paper piercer, mat pack

Hope you have a great night.  Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

MJ I love this card, the curry and razzleberry are awesome and that touch of blue if fabu. Love the torn edges, great card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is such a pretty card. Your work is amazing! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Thanks!

Patti Beachy

Creative Heart Designs said...

I love this card...very pretty. You just reminded me it's time to put out my hummingbird feeder. Thanks for sharing this pretty card.

Debra

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Barbara said...

How pretty this is....love the bright cheery colors. Great Springtime card!