Wednesday, March 17, 2010

4 of a Kind! A new challenge too!

I am going to try to focus on easy and demonstratable cards on Wednesdays for a while.  I am actually going to do it as a challenge on the Latenightstamper's group and would love if you want to play along.  It is easy and free to join the group and you do not have to be a demo either.  Come on over and play along. 


Today's challenge is going to be easy and demonstratable cards made with the SAB set Happy Moments. 
 And of course since I used the happy birthday sentiment on all four cards they fit the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge too--birthday celebrations.

I actually made four cards while I had the products out.

All four cards are made with
Happy Moments Stamp Set
2 sheets of Kraft Cardstock
1/2 sheet of DP
Four markers
Blender Pen
Basic Black and Chocolate Chip ink
and a few punches.  

Here are the cards individually........







Hope you will consider playing along with this new challenge!


3 nice people left a comment:

Amanda Coughlin said...

LOVE these cards! Best ones I've seen with this set yet! The color combination, the card designs and layouts are all so unique. You out did yourself and I can't wait to copy!

MelissaS said...

what a great way to build up the stash! I love this little set and just got it myself. I really like the one you made with circles and also the way you used the top of the birdcage as a border. Very clever :)

rozie640 said...

All four cards are adorable. They would be great in a matching folder and envies. Love the polka dots!