Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More non Tradition Christmas colors

Good Morning to all of you! I am back this morning with a few more non-traditional colored Christmas cards. Remember that is the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week. This first card is one of my favorites. I just think these little reindeer are too cute. I love the look all the "regular" deer are giving Rudolf and his silly smile!

Stamps: Holiday Lineup
Paper: Taken with Teal, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Holiday Lounge DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, rub ons, ribbon, ticket corner punch

This next cared is not a favorite of mine. I really struggled with this sketch, I thought it was not balanced well? Not sure what my issue is. But I really wanted to play along with the 411 challenge team again this week so I persevered! Of course I had to make the whole challenge harder by adding the non traditional color thing, lol!




Here is the sketch...
Details:
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Season of Joy
Paper: Taken with Teal, River Rock, Ruby Red, Whisper White and Holiday Lounge DP
Ink: River Rock, Taken with Teal
Other: markers, circle punch, scallop circle punch, snowflake punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, word window punch

Come on over and play along with one of these fun challenges!

5 nice people left a comment:

RDH said...

I love your card!!! The non traditional colors are refreshing.
Heather RDH

Selene Kempton said...

These are just gorgeous Mary Jo! Woohoo!!!

Unknown said...

Well, you don't look like you struggled, but I know what you mean, I had to add a third element for it to be right to me too! LOL! Funny how we all see things differently!
Nice job, MJ!
Thanks for playing along this week!

Sharon Steinwand said...

I think this card is a keeper! I always like cards using the scalloped punches. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Both of these cards are awesome!! Thanks for playing along this week!!