Sunday, December 6, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 99!

I am going to be late with my sample AGAIN! That is two weeks in a row, sorry about that. But there is some really exciting news and a great reason that I have been so busy. Today was the installation of our new Pastor. We are so blessed to have Pastor Nate Hartke join our family with his adorable wife and two beautiful children. I think he is going to set our church on fire for Jesus and I am so excited. I am also exhausted, I was at church for 11 hours today --but it was all worth it. So I promise to get to my sketch challenge in the morning. But for now I am off to bed early, need to relax and do some reading.

I hope you will play along with this week's sketch challenge it is certainly one of the easier ones. If you do chose to play along please take the time to head back over and leave a link on Mister Linky at the end of this post. If your link is up before 8pm on Sunday I will include you in the weekly re-cap--of course you can play along at any time.

Here is the sketch....

Have fun with it.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

MelissaS said...

I'm off to a great stamping start this week - thanks for an easy sketch :)