Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We have a winner!

Finally the announcement we have been waiting for--who won all the SU supplies??!!

Well actually we have two winners. The first winner only wants a few things out of the pile because they have most of it, imaging that--a stamper having a lot of stuff! So she said to pull another name for the rest. How cool is that!!!

The first winner was Dorothy Pohlman from Orchard Park NY! congratulations Dorothy and thank you for allowing us to have two winners--you rock my friend!

The second winner is Julie Semones! I am not sure where Julie is from but I know she is a member of the Latenight Stamper's group and I believe SUDSOL too.

Thank you so much to everyone who made a donation. With the local monies I collected I was well over $1500 myself for this great cause--we HAVE made a difference.

I think we are ALL winners since we helped those less fortunate!


0 nice people left a comment: