Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three Clovers Thursday Challenge!

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #26

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #26!


Thanks for coming by today!
We hope that you enjoy this weeks challenge:

Techie Time!!

Use a digital downloaded image or make a background using your computer.


You can get Free digi stamps here:
Dustin Pike



Or make a background on your computer like Kerry did on this card.

Come on and play along--visit Kerry's blog here to see the original post and some other places to get digital images! Here are my cards. Remember I did one yesterday too with the digital image you can see that one HERE.

And now for today's cards. If you can help me figure out where the heck I got the giraffe image I would love to know, I believe I purchased it with another one call the early bird? I will edit as soon as I find out!

EDITED: I have been told the image is from the Digi Shack?

Stamps: Digital Giraffe?? don't remember can you help? Sentiment retied SU, Small flower on ribbon and bottom dp is from the Simply Said stamp set SU
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Razzleberry DP
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: scallop circle punch, circle punch, nestabilities, ribbon, rhinestone flowers, Copics

This next image is from a bunch that I bought at the above link--Dustin Pike, what adorable images. I matched this up with the retired Many Mower set for the sentiment.



Stamps: Dustin Pike bird in bath image, Many Mower retired SU for sentiment, SUINK for grass
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Mat Stack DCWV with glitter
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss,
Other: Copics

Come on and play along.
By the way I still need to post my sample for the SUINK challenge yesterday but I am still on a mission to find my camera--sure hope I didn't leave it at the theme park yesterday! I don't think so though, just need to remember where I did put it--I am on my first cup of coffee so hopefully it will begin to work soon and I will find it.

Happy Today!
Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Love them both, MJ!! That giraffe is just too stinkin cute! I love it!

Ida said...

MaryJo both of these cards are just adorable. I love that Giraffe image and am so glad we know where it came from now. I agree too that Dustin Pike has some cute images. The birdbath is so silly and fun. Great job with this challenge.