Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's a Patriotic card, no its a Congratulations card no it's a Baby card.....

Did you ever have one of those cards that just keeps doing what ever IT wants. I know it sounds crazy by I really think this card is possessed! It took on a life of it's own no matter what I did -- I am not sure I created it, lol. It is not at all what I had in mind and the theme changed so many times I was confused! Anyway I told you I was going to play along with this new sketch challenge and so I did--I think.... I am feeling very MoJo less today. I still have not even worked on my own sketch challenge for tomorrow morning (actually tonight) but I did get this one done. Got to start some where right?

Here is the sketch, hop on over the the Midnight Madness blog for more inspiration with it.


And here is that card with a mind of it's own, scarry!

I am way behind schedule it is already 7:12 and I have at least two or three more cards to make and need to get my little guy in the shower. If you have questions please ask and I will get back to you. Remember blogger don't have the POWER to reply so leave an e-mail.

Happy today!
Mary Jo

Be back soon with my sketch challenge and bright in early in the morning with the SUINK sneak peek blog hop. Keep up if you can!

6 nice people left a comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! Love the use of the jeans on the tag and your colors. So creative. Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week.

Patti J said...

Ha ha, I think ALL of my cards are like that! I know what I WANT them to look like, but seems they always look differently than I had planned! I love the patriotic! TFS!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

WOW, that is really cute so it may have had a mind of its own but it knew what it wanted to be!. I LOVE your thought of added demim to the card!!! I think that this card is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing at Midnight Madness and hope you can come back and play with us again.

Jane, MMDT member

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

This one is so full of texture, Mary Jo! I think your colors are just terrific :) Thanks for for playing with us this week, See you at the next sketch! xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Priscilla said...

oh what fun..Love the jean look :) reminds me of the 70's when everything was made out of jeans LOL. Oops now I am giving way my age LOL Your card is just fantastic. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and don’t forget that August is “Refer your Friends for Freebies” Month.
Priscilla

Carolyn said...

What a great way to create a card. Now you are ready for anything from a new baby to celebrating freedom and everything in between. Thanks so much for playing with us at the MMSC. Hope to see you again next week!!

Carolyn, MMSC DT