Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Monday so that means...

I have two challenges to share with you. The first of course is my card for my Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge (original post is here) and the second is for the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge.

So, again, here is the sketch for this week.


And my card...

I am still using this daisy set with these papers, I am addicted!

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Kraft, Whisper White and Thoroughly Modern DP
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Other: markers, embossing plate, ribbon


Next up is the Latenightstampers challenge. This week we are to case a card from the catalog and make it kid friendly. You also need to change two things. I chose this card for my first case.



I changed the colors and stamps. Not sure how happy I am with it but you win some and you lose some. None the less here it is.



Stamps: On Your Birthday,Party Hearty
Paper: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: markers, ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, circle punch, scallop circle punch,Curly Label Punch, markers

Why not play along with one or both of these challenges? If yo play along with my sketch challenge please remember to leave your link at the end of the original post.

See ya in the morning.
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

I *love* the card with the Upsy Daisy and those colors you used!!!

Pam said...

I like all three of these! You are a great inspiration, Mary Jo! Keep it up!