Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whachadoin' Wednesday?


Welcome to another edition of Whachadoin' Wednesday! We are on week 37 already and this is a fun one. This Week's challenge is Same But Different. Make two card with your choice of...
same layout, same colors, same stamps, step it up theme you get the picture. I would love for you to leave a comment on this blog post with a link to your creations so we can all come and see. Please use the keywords SUINIKWWC37 when posting online.

My cards are using the same basic layout, the same stamp set and the same second challenge which is the OCC challenge to use something you would throw in the trash. Perfect for Earth Day right! Both cards are also using tags from clothing. So lots of sames going on, lol. Here is the tag that I used on the first card.


And of course here is the card. I love love love this stamp set, such cute animals. It is called Welcome to the Zoo.



I had to do some altering of the sign so it said Life is a Zoo instead of Welcome to the Zoo.


Stamps: Welcome to the Zoo
Paper: DCWV dp and Chocolate chip and Very Vanillia
Ink Chocolate Chip
Other: tag from jeans and distressing tool, Copics

Here is the next card using the same basic layout and same stamp set with some altering again to get the monkey to face both ways.


Stamps: Welcome to the Zoo, the tree is from the Bump in the Night Set
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and some new recycled paper I got that I don't have the name handy I will edit this later.
Ink: Basic Black
Other: tag from Jeans, ribbons, word window punch

And here is the tag.


Sorry for the quick post I am late for Physical Therapy!'
See ya later.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Aren't you clever to recycle the tags!! Great cards! I aint lion!

Laura said...

SO CUTE Mary Jo! I love how you used the tags and as usual, your coloring is GREAT!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Mary-Jo - both cards are super cute!!! Love your idea to recycle these lable holders!!!

Thank you so much for playing the OCCC with us :) ~S~

Kitty Bryce said...

What very cute cards! You've given me some inspiration for the sets I haven't opened yet! (And I joined your blog, too!)