Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello There!

I made this card last month but never posted it because I wanted the recipient to get it before I posted it. This was a challenge card and it is using Verve sketch which I can not seem to find right now. But my partner should have received it by now so I am able to share it on here.



Stamps: Cheap Talk and really Retro
Paper: Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Taken With Teal
Other: Scallop square punch, regular scallop and lace scallop border punches, ribbon, paper piercer, mat pack, pretties kit, brads

By the way this is 100% current Stampin Up but it is not on of my You're Hired Again Series cards because I sent it to someone else, lol and I hate to make more than one of any cards if I don't have to.

That is it a fast post for tonight.

See ya tomorrow.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: