Monday, March 30, 2009

Lot's of Sneak Peeks!

So it is my turn today for sneak peeks of the brand new sets from Storage Units Ink and More -- I know I cheated and posted one last night which you can see HERE -- but today is my official sneak peek day so I am going to share THREE cards one with each new set being released. I love these sets and could not pick which one I wanted to show today so I figured why not show all three! Tee Hee.

The first card is using the brand new Thinking of Mom sentiment set. The two sentiments are both from there as well as the dashes around the bottom layer. I combined it with the All Things Grow With Love set to make an adorable Mother's Day card from a child. I love the little butterfly which is actually a Prima flower with one petal cut off! Click on the pictures to see a larger more detailed view.


Stamps: All Things Grow With Love, Thinking Of Mom, You're Some Bunny Special (grass)
Paper: Taken With Teal, So Saffron, Whisper White and Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Black, Taken With Teal
Other: markers, nestabilities, Prima, Black pearls, cuttlebug,ribbon

The next one is using the same colors because I think they are so fun together. This one is showing you the Rain Rain Go Away set. I also used the Monster Party set for the "whose afraid of" part of the sentiment. All the background images are from the set-creating my own designer paper. Such a fun fun set. These little ducks are too cute. Wait till you see the little doggie!



Stamps: Rain Rain Go Away, Monster Party
Paper: So Saffron, Taken With Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron
Other: Nestabilities, word window punch, markers and copics, ribbon.

And finally the Welcome to the Zoo set. Again an adorable set. I decided to make a cage type card with a few of the animals inside the cage playing. The item that the lion is standing on is made from the bon bon stamp in the Sweet Things Set. I had so much fun with this one. Here is the outside with the see through bars.


The sentiment on the front is computer generated. This is the inside.

Isn't that such a fun card! I love it.

Stamps: Welcome to the Zoo, Sweet Things
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Nestabilities, computer for front sentiment, silver faux brads, Copics,


Well that is it for today's sneak peeks! I think I got a bit carried away, lol! Hope you enjoyed them not go one and start counting your pennies cuz believe me you NEED these sets! They will be available on April 1st--no joke!

Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

SUPAH FUN! Love the "cage"!

Colleen Wold said...

What adorable cards! i love the color combo of the first 2 and your animal card is just sooo cute and supah creative! Awesome job!

Laura said...

Oh Mary Jo; all three of your cards are FABULOUS. You've been a busy little lady...LOL! They are all so creative and your coloring is GREAT. I can't wait to see what else you do with the new sets.

Cathleen said...

Mary Jo, These are just adorable! Each one is cuter than the next. This is the first time I am seeing the other two sets and they look like so much fun!

Janna said...

MJ these are the cutest things I have ever seen!! Truly! I don't know which one I would pick as my favorite! I love the mom sentiment with the flowers and the beautiful scene with the ducks on the second. But that cage is a great idea!! so so clever!

Smiles,
janna

Kristen said...

Girl, you have been a busy lady! Your cards rock! Great job with the sneak peek!

i'm with the band said...

So cute! I love the paper you "made!"