Sunday, February 22, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #58

So I got my card done after making the 16 cards on the post before this one and was all ready to take a picture and dropped it on my ink pad that was OF COURSE open and now it has smudges all over it. I was going to fix it but decided that I have had enough for one day, lol. I will fix it in the morning and post then. Sorry for the delay on my sample but here is the sketch.....




I hope you will play along this week. If you missed the players from last week take a look at this post and you can see them all at once with links to their blogs. If you play don't forget to come on back and leave a link on Mister Linky below. Please be sure it is a direct link to the challenge card. Can't wait to see your creations. Go on, get stampin!

Mary Jo



3 nice people left a comment:

Aloha Jan said...

Oh dear, I thought things like that happened only to me!

Lisa Bohler said...

Happy Birthday! Didn't know until I checked out Kerry's card!!!

Hope that you have a SPECIAL day!

Pat Huntoon said...

Happy Birthday, Mary Jo! Sorry I am late yet again!