Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday -- FS101

For those of you who follow my blog you know I love bright colored birthday cards and this is definitely one for that category! This is also for the featured stamper challenge on SCS. I chose this card for my inspiration. I changed the colors, stamps, centered the focal image, changed out the circle for the ribbon. And used my Top Note die again! In case you missed the tutorial on how to do this you can find it here.



Stamps: Party Hearty, It's Your Birthday,
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Basic Black Whisper White, Rainbow Sherbert dp
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: markers, top note die, sizzix, ribbon, martha stewart markers,

Don't forget to get you name in for the Stamp set give away! You can find the original post

1 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Way FUN colors for this FUN card!!!