Sunday, November 16, 2008

Angel Baby and the last few player's for sketch 43.

I am still running days behind schedule, funny how you can never seem to get caught up once you fall behind. Oh well what are you gonna do? Here is another one of my Christmas cards. I generally make all different ones since I really don't like to mass produce or even to make two for that matter. The girls made this at my second Christmas Card class. I really love these colors and with this image I think it gives it a kind of vintage look?? What do you think? I am not really good at vintage, lol so that is not what I was aiming for!

Stamps: Yultide Montage, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Wintergreen dp
Ink: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Nestabilities, dec. scissors, ribbons, glitter, glue pen, Aqua Painter



Here are the last few players for this weeks sketch. I am going to try to do things different starting at sketch 44 so be sure to read the post with the sketch! I am posting that right after this.


Kerry at Three Clovers Designs
her 5th card with this sketch

kc-froglady on Stamping Stuff

Diana at Di's Handmade Creations


I sure hope I didn't miss anyone this week, it was a crazy week. Thanks to everyone who played along and be sure to read the directions on how to play next week.


2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it!! I love the vintage look it is so elegant looking. thanks for sharing.

Kerry D-C said...

lovely lovely card!