Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SUINK Whachadoin Wednesday? Challenge! 15 on 1 I think???



What a fun challenge Denise had this week and it involves a contest too!

From now until Midnite Saturday 9-20-08 the person who links a card on the SUINK blog with the MOST images (all images MUST be different) on that card will win ALL 4 Oct. 1st release stamp sets...sound like fun...come join us

All you have to do, is link your card to this post...If you are uploading to SCS, type in keyword SUINKWWC6 ...and as always, you do not have to use Storage Units, Ink & More stamp sets...but, why wouldn't you? As always have a great Wednesday


I thought this sounded so fun so I grabbed the two SUINK sets that I have and got to work. It actually fit perfect with the fact that I have a friend who is having such a hard time finding a decent guy-- she just has bad luck in this area and has just had another upsetting breakup so this card will be for her! I have 14 different images on the front and one more on the inside. I could have added more inside but I need room to write! What do you think?





I think it is pretty funny! I have four different frogs in the wheelbarrow! I hope she thinks it is as cute as I do, lol. Here are the details.

Stamps: All Things Grow with Love and Leapfrog (both SUINK July releases)
Paper: Tangerine Tango and Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: colored pencils and gamsol, white gel pen

This was a fun card to make! I just adore these frogs.

So what are you waiting for get creating and send it in -- you can win all four of the October release sets! That would ROCK!



2 nice people left a comment:

Dani said...

OMG! This is the cute-est! I am in love with this card. :)

Bethany Paull said...

Fifteen! Holy cats! Or should I say holy frogs? I love your wheelbarrow of frogs. That's too funny.