Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bright Beauty - another sketch player - and only a few more days to win!

I have another triple play to share today! This card was created for the Sketch Challenge 193 on Splitcoaststampers, the color challenge 183--Basic Grey, Glorious Green and Riding Hood Red, and the Whatchadoin' Wednesday Challenge on SUInk's Blog--it is to use some type of stitching on your card.



So here is my card. You all know I love bright so this is right up my alley. And these are colors I don't think I would have put together by myself. I love that in a challenge!






Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Think Happy Thoughts, retired Houndstooth background
Paper: Basic Grey, Green Galore, Riding Hood Red and Kraft
Ink: Riding Hood Red and Sahara Sand
Accessories: circle punches, brad, cuttlebug eb folder, paper piercer, mat pack and markers
Techniques: faux stitching

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for another player in this week's
Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #34


Susan at Stamping Susan's Spot
fun card Susan, thanks for playing along.

Don't you want to play too???? Come on you know you do. Click HERE to see the original sketch and give it a shot! When you are done be sure to leave a comment her so I can share it with everyone else and we can collectively Ohhhhhh and Ahhhhhh!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is almost time for a winner! I will be picking a winner on Sunday (right at the CROP walk) for the

You can win over $200 in brand new stamps and a gift certificate too!

drawing. You still have a little time to get in on it. And I still need a bit more to reach my goal. I am so close! If you have not already please consider making a donation of any amount. I only need another $145 to reach my $1000 goal. I know I will have more donation at my next few classes locally but I would hate for you to miss your chance too. Click right HERE to see this incredible prize package.

It included stamps from Unity Stamps, Our Daily Bread Designs, Hampton Arts Studio G, Stampin Up and My Favorite Things Too! Can you believe it!

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN WIN!
21 brand new stamp sets and a gift certificate too!

You got to be in it to win it!



0 nice people left a comment: