Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some great cards from friends and more sketch players too!

Tought I would share a couple of cards I received in my mail box lately. The fist one is from Claudia Perry. Claudia is on the Sensational Stampin Up Swappers group with me and this card was made for a sketch challenge. Didn't she do a fabulous job? You can see her other creations over on her Stamping in Columbus GA blog. Thanks again Claudia, I love it and it is a set I do not own so great for customer samples too.







This next card was for the Mystery Image Challenge on another one of my groups. Leigh O'Brien made this one and it is awesome. I am not sure you can see all the details on it. You can see more of Leigh's beautiful creations on her Sunflower Studio Blog.




Thanks so much ladies, I love them both!

Now for some more wonderful samples with this weeks sketch challenge. You can see my original post and the sketch -----HERE


LeAnne at Wee Inklings


Hetty at Craft Chaos


Gina at The Art of Inking

Thanks so much for playing ladies, the cards are wonderful!



1 nice people left a comment:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi! Your cards are very pretty & I love the cupcake one!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your wonderful comments!! I wanted to let you know the link for the drawing is working again.
Smiles!
Heidi