Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Go Team Go


Here is another card for this weeks sketch challenge you can find the original post here.




This card was just a bit frustrating for me. It was one of those days, I just got this set and every single image is one of those images that you really have to prepare before you get a good stamped image. You know with the eraser on the rubber and many other things too. I about through the whole set and the card right out the window, but now I kind of like it. I had this idea in my head but it was with more blue - green colors. I seen these scraps in my pile and changed direction completely -- color wise anyway. What do you think?


Stamps: Sporting and In the stars
Paper: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock along with scrap from the cutie pie dp
Ink: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Basic Black
Other: Star Punch, black gel pen, markers, paper piercer and mat pack, new scallop punch, faux brads, dimensionals




3 nice people left a comment:

Karen W said...

That is a totally cool card and I'm sure someone will love getting it. Thanks for the ideas!
Karen

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card!!! Love it!! Your colors are fantastic!

Kerry D-C said...

super fun car, MJ! you rock!