Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mystery Image Challenge -- and More Sketch Players!

It is time to share my card for this series of Mystery Image Challenges on one of the groups I am on. This is such a fun challenge. We sign up to play and then the hostess sends us all a mystery image. We all get the same image but have no idea what it will be until we get it, and we can not post it until our partner receives it. So I can post mine now. In all honesty I don't even know who the stamp is by so if you know and feel like letting me know I will update this post.



The base of my card is Chocolate Chip followed by Apricot Appeal the the focal image which was stamped on Whisper White. I chose to cut out the insides of the area where the flowers are with my craft knife and the pop up that entire front piece with foam tape so that the Apricot Appeal would show through the cut out areas. I also popped up the front two flowers at different levels. The image is done with the pencil over maker technique. The butterfly and words are rub ons. My partner Rose was nice enough to take this picture that shows the detail a bit more. Thanks Rose, I sure hope you liked the card!

ETA: I have been informed by Melody that this stamp is a Impression Obsession stamp. Thanks so much Melody.



And now for some more of players for this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 18.

This is such a fun card, I hope you will play along.


Anita at Praierie Papier Ponderer




Karen at Krafting with Karen



Tammy at Stamp with Tammy





2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

MJ, This card is just stunning IRL! I oohed and ahhed when I saw this masterpiece!!! Great job with this mystery challenge.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is really gorgeous. The stamp is from Impression Obsession.