Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Dear, Kind and Wonderful Friends--And more sketch cards too

Don't forget to hop on the Techno Takeout before Sunday! You will love the set from Our Daily Designs that I am giving away. Click ------ HERE ---- to see the original post and comment to win!



My Dear, Kind and Wonderful Friends.

This one is for you! This is probably one of my favorite SU word stamps. I just got it and could not wait to use it. This was another card for the library class I did with newer stampers.




Stamps: Never Ending Joy and All Holidays
Paper: Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi
Other, oval Nestabilities dies, wide satin ribbon and mini faux brads


Now for more challenge players!


Diane at Back Porch Stamper


Hetty at Craft Chaos


Steph at Steph's Stampin' Stuff


Liz at Liz's Lovelies


Thanks ladies for the great samples. Don't forget you still have time to play along!
Hope everyone has a great day!

2 nice people left a comment:

Pat said...

That is such a pretty card. Here is my try at the Techno Sketch 15. PatG
pgarvin.blogspot.com

Tangii said...

I love this card, so very elegant!!! I always love looking at your blog!! I hope to start taking your challenges on Monday! Happy Mother's Day & have a great weekend!!!!

Tangii