Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Sketch 15 cards!

So yesterday did not go as planned, lol. I ended up with one of my migranes and never made it back on to post more cards or my Techno Take-Out. So Let's start here with more cards and move on to the Techno Take-Out in the next post! So here is my other card I promised yesterday. I used the turtle from the hostess set Older and Wiser. I really love these colors from the East Coast Prep papers they are so fun.





Stamps: Older and Wiser lever 3 hostess set
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White card stock along with East Coast Prep dp
Ink: Basic Black and Real Red
Other, watercolor brush, word window punch, nestabilities dies, misc ribbon

Now for some other wonderful samples done by YOU! (what you are not on here? Why not? You better get stampin and sharin so we can ohh and ahhh over yours too!)



Pat at The Technique Trail


Karen at Krafting with Karen


Tammy at Stamp with Tammy



Lori at On A Stampage


KAP at All Over the US


How's that for some great inspiration!

Now don't go too far, I am gonna post my Techno Take-Out immediately following this post! You don't want to miss out on that beautiful stamp set from Our Daily Bread designs -- do you???





1 nice people left a comment:

Erin... said...

cute card!! very cheery!