Sunday, April 27, 2008

Missed one of the Sketch cards yesterday!

Whoops, I missed a challenge card yesterday! I am so sorry Stephanie. And the card is adorable! Be sure to check it out. I may go as far as casing it, lol.

4 nice people left a comment:

Krafting Karen said...

I'm really late with my challenge! I had friends visiting with me this week, and just got in a little stamping time this morning. You can view my card here
http://kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2008/04/stamping-convention.html

Thanks Mary Jo!

Unknown said...

Aw! Thanks MJ! :D I just love playing with your sketches! They are so much fun. I also just love keeping your site open so that I can let the music play. It just brings me so much comfort and I love the fact that there are other ladies out there who also love to worship the Lord! Thanks so much for being such an inspiration in more than one way!

Tip Junkie said...

I would like to feature your apple flap card on my blog. Is that ok? it will just be a pic and a link to you!

Pat said...

Well I missed last week and struggled to get this weeks done but here it is. Thanks Pat
http://pgarvin.blogspot.com/