Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mini 3 x 3 box and More sketch players.


This was the project at my workshops and clubs this month. It is such a cute idea and was really fun to make. Usually I would try to coordinate the cards for a set like this but with many people working together I wanted to have different sets so there would be no waiting. This was perfect for trying out the rubons, punches and using all sets that are in the mini or on the free wheeling promotion. We also used textured card stock. If you have questions please let me know by leaving a comment.


Here are some more players for the
Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #12


Tera at Stamp Queen


Charlotte at Charlotte's Web


KAP at All Over The US


Great cards ladies, thanks for the inspiration!


3 nice people left a comment:

Carol M said...

I love it. I need ideas for my first stamp club meeting and this looks like something I could handle for my first workshop/club thing.

Any suggestions you have, please share!

Carol
http://createmakehavefun.blogspot.com/

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

great project mary jo!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! This is a great idea and I can feel a CASE coming on!!