Saturday, February 9, 2008

Male Birthday Whimsy


The new SAB sets this year really are fun! This is the Birthday Whimsy set that you can earn for free with a $50 order. I was looking for a male card and thought this set would work. The colors are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip and of course Whisper White. Stamp sets used are Birthday Whimsy and It's Your Birthday. I used four punches for the sentiment--the designer label, lg oval, sm oval and word window punches. Since the happy birthday was longer than the regular word window punched size I extended it by stamping on a strip of paper that is just a hair under 1/4 inch wide. Insert the ends into the punch from the bottom and just cut off the end then repeat on other end. Hope this makes sense. Other than this is a pretty easy card. Hope you having a wonderful weekend.

2 nice people left a comment:

Lori said...

What a great masculine birthday card! Love the color combination.

Margaret Raburn said...

What a great guy card! Love the combination of colors to achieve the masculine look. Darn, I knew I should have chosen this set for my freebie! Well, next order! lol!