Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hoppy Day to you and my frog friends! -- Plus more Monday Lunchtime Sketch #5 cards.




This is for both CC154 and SC164 on Splitcoaststampers. I colored the frog with markers and clear embossed him so he is shinny and slimy looking. The cat tails are puffy too, I tried to make one look like it exploded but it kinda looks like I made a mistake so I may try to scratch that part off later. Thanks for looking.




Stamps: Pond Pals from Sweet and Sassy Stamps
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Wintergreen dp for the Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Markers, pastels, clear embossing powder, Versa Marker, twill ribbon. liquid app. toy frogs






Here are some more Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #5 cards!


Susie at Studio S-Stolen Moments Designs


Debbie at Snickerdoodke Dreams



Pat at The Eagles Nest


Nancy at Inkblocks


Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's weblog


Donalda at Enjoying the Journey


and then Linda left a comment saying she played but there is no link? Contact me Linda cuz you know we are dying to see it now! Thanks to all of you for playing. Anyone else game?????? Don't forget to leave a comment so I can share! Thanks for stopping by today.




1 nice people left a comment:

Stacy said...

So many great cards! I finally got around to making one this week! Here's the link: http://stacys-scraploft.blogspot.com/
2008/02/metallic-alcohol-roll-card-
for-week-5.html

Thanks, Mary Jo!